The Self Leadership Backbone fosters 5 key teams benefits:
1. IMPROVED COMMUNICATION AND ACTIVE LISTENING SKILLS. How we communicate is important to our interpersonal relationships at work. Effective communication fosters teamwork; it allows us to overcome misunderstandings and prevent conflicts.
2. The participants are SENSITIZED TO RECOGNIZE AND ACCEPT DIFFERENT POINTS OF VIEW while still arriving at workable solutions that are acceptable to everyone.
3. FOSTERING TRUST AND QUALITY RELATIONSHIPS between colleagues across different parts of the organization. The openness as well as the vulnerability accepted and shared in the programme lead to a strong sense of community and belonging.
4. STRENGTHENING EMPATHY AND RESPECT within the workforce
5. The POTENTIAL AND RESOURCES OF COLLEAGUES from across the organization ARE PINPOINTED and used effectively.