The Self Leadership Backbone programme brings forward 5 important key leadership levers:
1. New ways of working require a great deal of SELF-DIRECTION AND PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY from employees. Collaboration and cooperation are crucial.
2. Participants GAIN CLARITY AND DIRECTION ABOUT WHAT REALLY MATTERS TO THEM. This kindles the development of INITIATIVE AND WILLINGNESS TO ACT.
3. SELF-EFFICACY, SELF-DIRECTEDNESS, PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS. The new benchmark in modern working life is the self-responsible employee who takes the initiative and has the DRIVE TO RESOLVE ISSUES.
4. There will always be tough times in life, and the training STRENGTHENS THE PARTICIPANT’S RESILIENCE AND THEIR CAPABILITIES TO COPE WITH CRISES AND PROBLEMS. They become more resilient in dealing with life’s adversities.
5. Digitalization in the remote programme: The virtual SLB STRENGTHENS DIGITAL SOCIAL COMPETENCE. It promotes traditionally valued skills such as COMMUNICATION, CONFLICT RESOLUTION, OR TEAM WORKING SKILLS IN A DIGITAL CONTEXT. The participants personally experience how EMOTIONAL DEPTH AND TRUST CAN BE CREATED IN A DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT BY DESIGN and not by chance.
read more: Self Leadership Backbone